Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Mindset


I'm finally back on my feet. It's summer in San Marvelous, I have a car that actually works, and rent is paid in full. I can literally do whatever I want! So why have I wasted so much time just sitting here? It's time for a change. I can't wait to go out and see what kind of occupational adventure awaits me for the rest of the summer. I want to step out of my comfort zone and really test my boundaries this summer. I'm determined to make a change for the better so that I can start the Fall semester on a good note. I'll take my music to the next level, I'll take my health to the next level, I'll take my fiscal responsibility to the next level, and most importantly I'll take my optimism and use it to push my life to the next level. Because baby, I'm movin' on up! Let the games begin :]

No comments:

Post a Comment