Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You can spark it up but ima put you OUT!

So Riley almost burnt down the roadhouse yesterday. (sorry riles) It was a total accident that could have gotten extremely out of hand and i'm eternally grateful that it didn't. But the story is actually pretty funny, so here it goes! So, as the other guys left to get cups and balls and nonalcoholic beers because we are minors of course, Riley and Hannah and myself were the only three left in the house and we started to make a fire in the fireplace. We actually had a pretty good fire going until I turned around and saw that Riles had taken it upon himself to pour some extra gasoline into the fire which ignited a stream of flames connecting the fire in the fireplace to the gas can in riley's hand sending him into a frenzy of desperate attempts to save both his ass, and his house. All I could see was a massive ring of fire surrounding him that was as tall as the ceiling and was sticking to the walls and even the living room floor. Basically the most horrific sight ever. While Riley and hannah went over to the sink to fill up pitchers of water and to scream loudly, I did my best to remain calm and baked and analyze the situation. Seeing that this was a gasoline fire, i figured if i would simply kill the fire at its source. I grabbed every towel in sight and threw my goofy bitchass on top of the flames putting them out one section at a time. The only thought that ever entered my head during all of this occured as i was passing the speakers plugged into the side of the wall that hadn't been ignited yet and i had no idea whether or not i should unplug them or not so i figured i better just put the damn fire out before i found out the hard way. Once the smoke cleared and the fire alarm stopped chirping, everyone came home just in time for nonalcoholic beer pong. Due to stress i threw up on the back porch a few hours later. oh yeah i forgot to tell you riles, there's some red puke by the pool and i didn't clean it. my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment