Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dating


I love keeping my options open. For the longest time in 2010 i was obsessed with the idea of meeting a guy and rushing into a relationship, until it finally hit me one day that I'm in the prime of my youth and i should be having all the fun that I can manage while I still have time! One day I'm gonna meet the dime-iest dime piece on the planet and he's gonna love me just as much as i love him and we'll live happily ever after and all that jazz, i know this...so why the rush? It's going to happen eventually so in the meantime I might as well date as many guys as I want and enjoy this journey of love or lust of whatever you want to call it so that when that perfect man does decide to come around, I'll know I'm ready to take on the challenge. Did I mention that valentine's day stuff is starting to fill up the walmart shelves already? Single folks: don't be ashamed to be alone on V Day. Because, sometimes you're all the valentine you'll ever need. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment